8 Most Common Dreams And What They Mean
Many believe that our dreams are a reflection of our daytime waking, a way of working out our daily issues and emotions. Our subconscious mind humming away busy dismantling excess energy as we blissfully sleep nonplussed.
I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man? Zhuangz
Have you ever had a terrifying dream? A dream that was so real that you had to think twice upon waking in which reality you truly belonged. Have you had dreams so joyful that they left you with a bounce in your step and a song in your heart. Do you have recurring dreams and wonder why the same theme keeps rearing its little head.
Turns out, many of us have the same dreams. Humankind is busy nightly unravelling the problems of the world that many of us share.
Do you dream? Do you remember your dreams? Do you remember how dreams made you feel? Happy, scared, anxious, sad, or joyful. Are your dreams always the same, centered around the same theme, or are your dreams more or less random, like ships on a stormy sea.
Let’s take a look a eight of the most common dreams and what they say about our emotional and psychological states.
- Falling. If you dream about falling you may be having major life anxieties with work or relationships.
- Teeth Falling Out. If you dream about your teeth falling out this may represent a loss of confidence.
- Dying. If you dream about dying this may represent that something in your life is close to ending whether it be a job, relationship, or even the past.
- Being Pregnant. If you dream about being pregnant this can represent the birth of a new idea or the start of a creative project.
- Driving A Car That is Out Of Control. If you dream about being in a dangerous vehicle this can symbolize that you don’t have…