Why Blogging Is Better Than Therapy
I can think of nine reasons why blogging is better than therapy.
Here are my thoughtful deductions:
- You are all way better looking than my therapist. He is an attractive man,(in case he is spying) but, you are all way nicer
- Blogging is much cheaper than therapy. On average, about $100.00 a session cheaper. Quite the little bargain in my books.
- With blogging, I get to be in charge of the conversation. I can read, clap, comment and exit at my leisure. There is no wasting time “looking deeper.” I read and write when and what I want.
- I don’t have to worry about missed appointments or nasty phone calls. If I don’t turn on my laptop, it doesn’t matter one bit.
- I can wear what I want. If I show up to a counselling session in my “save the snails,” pajamas, well, you can imagine the commotion.
- I can eat oatmeal and blueberries. If my teeth turn blue, no one sees. Not so in another setting.
- If I am not in the mood to talk about my attention deficit disorder I don’t. One click of the mouse and I am gleefully flitting from one article to another at warp speed.
- There are no parking issues. My seat at the kitchen table is always free.
- And the best reason of all why I think blogging is better than therapy is I can get help on any subject I desire. Today for example, I learned about techniques for stress reduction, different breathing methods, how to use tags efficiently, how to implement affiliate links, how to make a chocolate cake, write code, and resolve an argument. All in the flash of a single morning.
Don’t get me wrong. Counselling is an invaluable service. It has helped me tremendously with my anxiety.
But, on the lighter side, I think you can agree that there is a considerable amount of empirical evidence to support the proposition:
Blogging Is Better Than Therapy
Cheaper and significantly more entertaining
If you can think of anymore, please share.